Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Free Chapters

Since I published my book in September of 2006 I have heard many good things about it from my readers. It is very gratifying that people who read it take something from it that is meaningful. It is always interesting to me that different people get different messages, and focus on different aspects of the book.

I decided that I wanted to begin to share, at least part of the book with the world in another way, namely, here on this blog. In the archives you will find Chapter One of the book and below this post, I have just posted Chapter Two.

I am not sure how many chapters I will ultimately include here, but let's take them one at a time. I hope you enjoy the first two chapters. If you like them, you can always go to Amazon.com and order the book. Happy reading.

No comments: