Saturday, February 14, 2009

Visions, Volume 1

I am pleased to tell you that I just had a short story, "Black Mountain," published in an anthology of horror and speculative fiction tales. The anthology, Visions, Volume 1, is published by Visionary Comics and Strider Nolan Media.

My friend, Dianne Salerni, also has a story in the book, The Necromancer, which is dynamite.

The book is available through Amazon and other booksellers. The url for the Amazon page is http://www.amazon.com/Visions-1-Bernd-Struben/dp/1932045198/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_4.

I wrote Black Mountain partially because of my love of hiking and backpacking. If you have ever been alone on a soaring mountain in the middle of a wilderness at night, you can appreciate that noises in the woods might take on a special kind of terror. If you like spooky stories, this book just might be for you. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: