Friday, December 18, 2009

Short Story Contest for Kids!

My IAG friend, Bobby Ozuna, is promoting a new contest. Here is his recent post to the IAG Group...

Hey gang, I could use some help promoting a new short-story contest for kids by the foundation READ3Zero. I co-founded this organization with author Melissa M. Williams of LongTale Publishing and we are presently taking short-story submissions by children in and between grades third through eighth. We are going to publish the best short-stories in an anthology entitled: "I Write: Short Stories By Kids, For Kids" in 2010. We could use your help in promoting this contest which will help spotlight the creative efforts of children. I am going to feature the winners of the contest on my show, The Indie Author Show next year. I created a short infomercial for READ3Zero and the I Write contest which you can view here:

http://bit.ly/5kkELQ

This is a great way to show your support for literacy and encouraging and possibly nurturing the next great American author....supporting the independent arts...~Bobby Ozuna

www.OzunaPub.com

No comments: