Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Woeful Neglect

Among all the various tasks any busy human undertakes, there is always it seems (at least in my experience) one area which, while important, remains set aside like some valuable antique of great value but which by time and exposure becomes more of a relic than a useful object.  Such is my blog, which has always been important, but yet now has been neglected yet again, set aside for more pressing business, or so such business seems.

I will endeavor to be more diligent (shouldn't be too hard given the level of diligence in the past year) and hopefully provide insights, information, writings, etc. that will hopefully enlighten, entertain, and uplift the reader.  It appears that readership of this blog is better than it was a year and a half ago, when I still posted semi-regularly.  That is encouraging.  I will try to make it worth your while.

It has been said that bloggers must blog.  So be it.  Here's to more regular verbal interlocution.  Comments are always welcome.

Cheers,

BY


No comments: